Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Lokalportal is working on the future of local life. We want to create the digital town, a hybrid of local newspaper and local social network. With renowned investors behind us and in cooperation with local publishers, we are working on this great challenge.
But we don’t do that alone. Our Frontend team is looking for a full time Frontend Developer (f/m/d).
With us you can work in a startup of passionate professionals, with cutting edge technologies, take responsibility for long-term in these exciting tasks.
You will contribute your knowledge and innovation and get to learn and collaborate with great developers like you!
You will be a part of our Lokalportal family in the center of Hamburg, 10 minutes walk from the central station.
As a frontend developer at Lokalportal you will…
- develop individual solution in an international, motivated and passionate team.
- work with ES6, Typescript, React.js, Redux, Sass (and maybe Vue.js), Webpack, Babel and more top of the industry web technologies.
- take part of the whole process – from the concept, planning, technical planning, development and deployment.
- learn together with excellent developers with the aim to take more and more responsibility.
What you bring:
We are looking exactly for you, because…
- you are a team player, friendly and kind to your colleagues.
- you are self-learner, not afraid of trying new technologies and approaches.
- you are innovative, like simple solutions for complex problems and like to build great products.
- you have experience with CSS – bonus points for experience with Sass
- you have a sense and experience with UI/UX.
- you are familiar with Git, continuous integration, data-driven development.
- you are excited to work with agile methodologies and scrum.
- you have fundamental interest in modern web technologies.
- you have a high demand from your code.
What we offer:
The job is right for you, because…
- you work for a purpose, a product that helps people and communities.
- you are part of an innovative team, in a promotional work environment without too much organizational overhead.
- we offer an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and flexible working time models, including home office.
- you want to grow to the challenges of digital media with our young, highly skilled team.
- we pay competitive salaries.
- you should not miss our team events, the free coffee and the fresh, daily fruits.
We are looking forward to your message! (no cover letter needed)